Stunning wilderness essays to take you through the seasons of the year. Wilderness nonfiction centered in the magnificent Boundary Waters Canoe Area of Minnesota.
Outstanding descriptions are written from the perspective of a canoe guide and counselor. Glorious connections between the grandness of nature and daily living.
Inspiring self-insight that serves as a personal growth guide.
- Chapters are a great short read for busy people.
- CS takes you to remarkable places when you’re back home in the city.
- This book offers quiet moments beyond the pace of a busy lifestyle.
- It is for the armchair adventurer and the outdoor enthusiast.
- It is more than mn nonfiction or about canoeing. Its lessons are for everyone.
Nature writing at its best. A self-motivating book for women and men. Can also be applied as a relationship help book for couples, for business motivation when spirits are low, as a comfort book for those settling into a new season of their lives.
Compass Season is nature celebration, pure and simple; first-rate in describing the border country between Ontario and the upper Arrowhead of Minnesota. Its setting is also the unmatched beauty and grandeur of the great lake of Superior.
Enjoy this inspiring nature book. Check out the “Look Inside” feature for a delightful reflection on this time of the year.